- Safe and easy to use, this two-stage knife sharpener requires nothing but a few easy strokes to keep blades sharp.
- Can be used for serrated and scalloped edges (ceramic fine stage only).
- Soft Grip Handle.
2 Stage Knife Sharpening
- Place sharpener on a flat work surface. Hold the sharpener with one hand as indicated and the knife handle with the other. Insert knife blade fully into the slot at a 90° angle to the sharpener.
- Apply moderate downward pressure on the blade while pulling the knife toward you through the appropriate notch.
- Repeat this action, always pulling the blade from heel to tip (never back and forth) through either the carbide or the ceramic notch.
Note: The first stage carbide (coarse) sharpens dull edges. The second stage ceramic (fine) provides a polished, razor sharp edge. A reasonably sharp knife may only require this light honing.
Care & Use: Always clean your sharpener after use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush, wipe dry.
Do not rinse with water.